Re: selecting Debian mentors for the mentor summit

On Wed, 05 Sep 2018, Manas Kashyap wrote:

> How is random fair ? I am not getting it , plus if contributions are not
> only measurement , then i already asked everyone to show their atleaset
> some work ? , and many of the mentors dont have even one contribution , so
> i am not getting it . Really
just a short follow up after a night of sleep. I have no idea what you
counted - I for myself have no idea how to count contributions of a mentor to
gsoc. I also acted as mentor for a project, how did you counted my
contribution as mentor?

If you can't rate the mentor performance of a mentor, all metrics are unfair
or unrelated.

Alex