Re: French spellchecker package

Hi,

Jerome Warnier wrote:

> >>Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.
> >

> >There was something like
> >
> >blah (12345-3) ...
> >
> >  * foo bar baz
> >

> >blah (12345-2) ...
> >
> >  * foo2
> >

> >blah (12345-1)
> >
> >  * foo3
> >

> >[1] or only chris.halls@gmx.de., not sure...
> And how should I do it?
> I didn't do the package from the beginning, I just adapted it...
> But maybe should I put who made this version of the package really
> available, in this case it should be me?

You took my package and did the first revision of my package for yours
right?
The you have to be in the line above the entries. What I wonder is
why Chris is entitled there? Has Chris done some modifications on -fr
himself?

Chris? Some clarification here?

Regards,

Rene
--
 .''`.  Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73