Re: French spellchecker package

Rene Engelhard wrote:
Hi,

Jerome Warnier wrote:

Rene, did you get the package I sent you some time ago?

If so, did you already take a look at it?

Yeah, I did:

(it seems I forgot to write a reply, sorry)

And now, wanted to check it again to write the points out I regognized
that it isn't on my PC('s) anymore somehow?

Can you resend it?

sendile -a=ooo_spellcheck_fr
There are two issues I remember, though:

1) Uploaders: and Maintainer: was wrong, you want to do it so:

Maintainer: Debian OpenOffice Team <debian-openoffice@lists.debian.org>
Uploaders: Jerome Warnier <jwarnier@bxlug.be>
I was not sure of the way to do it.
I was expecting you to fix that, though ;-)

2) The second and the first from the bottom name Chris. Is that right
or an error?
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.

3) Why -fr-fr? In
http://cvs.debian.org/*checkout*/guides/spellcheck-packaging/ooo-spellcheck-pkg-guide.ps?rev=1.1&cvsroot=debian-openoffice&content-type=application/postscript
there is written that for single languages there only should be a -<isocode>.
Or is there a possibility to need e.g. -fr-be, -fr-ca, or something
later?
I'm not sure, in fact. For the moment, those dictionnaries do not exist, and I was wondering if it would even make sense to have more than one in French. Why do "de-de", "de-at", and "de-ch" exist? Is there so many differences among the words used in any of those countries? Isn't there a common, official, dictionnary available for German?

(There may be other things, but I do only remember these above, sorry)
I'll check these and send you the fixed version.

Regards,

Ren