OOo spellcheck packaging guide

Rene pointed me to: http://cvs.debian.org/*checkout*/guides/spellcheck-packaging/ooo-spellcheck-pkg-guide.ps?rev=1.1&cvsroot=debian-openoffice&content-type=application/postscript

The current version is 0.4.
I don't know who's in charge of this document, but I have some remarks about it:

- the title should be "The OpenOffice.org spellcheck packaging guide for Debian", because it applies only to Debian - in the first paragraph, I read "This documents purpose", but should read "This document's purpose" - at the end of the first paragraph: "its varius Sub-Policies" shoud read "its various sub-Policies"
- 1.1: "All package" -> "All packages" or "Every package"
- 1.3: "We want people which" -> "We want people who"
- 1.3: "avaiable" -> "available"
- 1.3: "The follwing things" -> "The following things"
- 2: "More specfifc relations" -> "More specific relations"
- 2: "We now have to handle to" -> "We now have to handle two"
- ...

There are even more, like in 2, Case 1: "Portguese".

I guess the English spellchecker was not activated when this document has been written :-)