Re: French spellchecker package

Rene Engelhard wrote:
Hi,

Jerome Warnier wrote:

2) The second and the first from the bottom name Chris. Is that right
or an error?

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean here.

There was something like

blah (12345-3) ...

* foo bar baz

blah (12345-2) ...

* foo2

blah (12345-1)

* foo3

[1] or only chris.halls@gmx.de., not sure...

And how should I do it?
I didn't do the package from the beginning, I just adapted it...
But maybe should I put who made this version of the package really available, in this case it should be me?

You took my package and did the first revision of my package for yours
right?
The you have to be in the line above the entries. What I wonder is
why Chris is entitled there? Has Chris done some modifications on -fr
himself?
I guess he did so before uploading on the unofficial mirrors. And I took those back as starting point to do the last version.

Chris? Some clarification here?

Regards,

Rene