Re: oo doesn't start

On Fri, 2002-05-31 at 02:06, christophe barbé wrote:

> > > Are someone have a working OpenOffice with this package installed too?
> >
> > Yes, I tried it on 2 machines without problems with msttcorefonts and the
> > same path as you gave.
> >
> > Chris
>
> Have you updated msttcorefonts recently ?
> Are you runnning XFree 4.1 ?
> Do you use a font server (me not) ?
>
> I have suspected a name collision with the font from the xfonts-abi
> package but after removing it I still have the problem.

I have msttcorefonts installed, but I do use a font server (xfs and
xfs-xtt together).  Do you load the xtt module in your X config or the
freetype module?  I am using the freetype module in mine.

I would recommend using a font server, but I have had OpenOffice.org
running here without it as well (yet still with msttcorefonts installed)
which is why I wondered about thefreetype vs. xtt modules in your X
configuration.

Regards,
					Andrew.