oo doesn't start

NOTE: Please CC me I am not subscribed.

I run debian/unstable on a AMD K6-2 300MHz laptop.
I have the following lines in my sources.list :

deb ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/linux/devel/lang/java/blackdown.org/debian woody non-free
deb http://www.mx1.ru/~chris/openoffice unstable main contrib

I have apt-get openoffice.org yesterday

openoffice.org: 1.0.0-3
libstlport4.5gcc3: 4.5.3-4
j2sdk1.3: 1.3.1-1

I do

| ~$ rm .sversionrc
| ~$ rm .openoffice -rf
| ~$ openoffice
| running openoffice setup...
| an error occurred while copying a file
| ExitCode: 0
|
| An error occurred while copying the file mathdoc.desktop to
| /home/barbe/.gnome/apps/OpenOffice.org 1.0
| sh: /usr/sbin/lpc: No such file or directory
| sh: lpc: command not found
| sh: lpstat: command not found

I see the OpenOffice spalsh screen.
The splashscreen disappear and two windows appear :
I see briefly a 'Untitled1 - OpenOffice.Org 1.0' window with a few
control in it (the window is nearly empty, there is just a bar in the
top (certainly the menu) and another unidentified one). Then the window
disappears.
Another window is on the botom of the screen 'Address data source
Autopilot' with nothing at all in it.
This window remain here, empty and my CPU is 100% busy.

I try to click and type in this window. An empty dialog box appears
briefly (not each time) and I get that on the shell :

| /usr/bin/openoffice: line 41: 19240 Aborted ~/.openoffice/soffice "$@"

I have a S3 VirgeMX chipset, I have tried the
   'export SAL_DO_NOT_USE_INVERT50=true'
trick without any difference.

Christophe

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
-- Albert Einstein