Re: Fully debhelper-based build infrastructure

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2018-01-13 11:06]:

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 10:18:30AM +0100, Rafael Laboissière wrote:

We must include support for it in dh-octave. Since this will make the code in Buildsystem/octave.pm become more complex, I am planning to create a separate script called dh_octave_clean, as Mike suggested.

I don't think we need to explicitly add support for that.

The dh-way is to have these package add an override_dh_auto_clean target.

Or am I missing something?

You are fully right. This is the code in debian/rules for octave-octclip that works with the dh-octave package currently in GitLab:

   %:
           dh $@ --buildsystem=octave --with=octave

   override_dh_auto_clean:
           make -C src cleanall