Re: Fully debhelper-based build infrastructure

* Mike Miller <mtmiller@debian.org> [2018-01-12 12:33]:

I think it is equally possible to add further build rules under the hooks that the buildsystem interface provides, I'm taking a look at that and I'll try to push something to salsa if I can get that working.

YMMV, but I would rather prefer to keep BuildSystem and Sequence codes in separated files. It is more logical and improves maintainability. The burden of having both --buildsystem and --with options in debian/rules is not that big. We will do the change once for all packages and forget it forever.

That said, I have not very strong feelings about that and will follow the solution that best suits our group.