Re: Fw: [Coqdev] Re: Commentaires sur bug Coq 708

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 07:13:24PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Personally I'd rather have COQ 8 and OCaml 3.07 in Sarge since COQ 8 is
> Me not.

Seconded. If I have to decide between COQ 8 and OCaml 3.08 I would
decide for OCaml 3.08, just think at the users base.

As a solution for building COQ 8 we can use an ocaml 3.07 source package
and hack the coq package so that it build depends on that package and
compile both the ocaml distribution and coq in the build phase ...

Really an huge hack, I know, but it will solve the problem.