Re: ocaml 3.08 released, and sarge schedule ...

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 08:28:45AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Yeah, still Stefano and Jerome at least are in vacations right now, and
> an upload will probably break all of those. BTW, did you test the 3.08
> package with your stuff ?

I will be on vacation until July 25th, in the last days I've had really
a lot of connectivity problems. Now it seems to be better but I doubt I
can do debian related work until the end of the vacation.

I haven't yet read other debian related ML, what about the freeze? Could
we upload ocaml 3.08 to unstable and be sure that it wont automatically
enter testing in a bad shape? Is upload to testing-proposed-update the
only way to make it enter testing or what?