Re: purge_ld_conf.pl [Was: Re: the move to stublib]

On Sun, Sep 08, 2002 at 10:03:10AM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> Basically, it goes as follows :
>
> We test in dh_ocamlld if the directory list is empty or not.
>
>   => if the directory list is not empty, then we keep everything as
>   before.
>
>   => if the directory list is empty, then we don't use a postrm, and
>   change the postinst so that ocaml-ldconf -plibname-ocaml -R is called.
>
> What do you think of it.

It's hacky, but is nice and do the expected job.
IMO we can go for it.

Regarding changes of dh_ocamlld, I've looked at it and the change is
trivial, but I've to be sure that debhelper leave untocuhed the last
arguments (i.e. these that aren't understood as standard debhelper
option) in ARGV, can you confirm this, Denis?

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney