Re: camlzip 1.01-1 uploaded ...

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 07:02:31PM +0100, Georges Mariano wrote:
> > Because we need a consistent naming schema for ocaml libraries.
>
> Why ? I mean, suppose that I'm a user who wants to find something
> related to OCaml and doing, say image processing ...

We have already had this discussion, with the same arguments (like
"apt-get search" and "ocaml is not perl" points) and we reached no
solution between we two.
Sven proposed a policy with an embedded naming schema and no one, except
you, disagree with thas schema.

So, you only disagree with this naming schema decision, why do you
continue perpetrating your position?

In a democracy the position that reach the maximum number of consensus
will be adopted!

So, please stop with this useless (because already carried over) thread.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney