Re: camlzip 1.01-1 uploaded ...

On Sat, Feb 23, 2002 at 08:44:19AM +0100, Sven wrote:
> BTW, i have an urgent need for an adapted camlimage package for building the
> new version of activedvi.

Ok, so the first one will be camlimages.

> Well, simply by placing the corresponding name in the control file :
<snip>
> The rest is straightforward, you will have to add a libzip-ocaml.files to list

Tnx for the hints.

> Now, notice the source for camlzip stays camlzip.

Ok, so you simply keep the old source package and change the binary
packages generated. Will the old binary packages will be removed from
the debian archive? (Surely this seems to be straightforward, but never
understimate the debian quirks :-)

> the delay will still be there though.

Yes, but hopely minimal, just the standard build daemons time.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney