camlzip 1.01-1 uploaded ...

Hello all, ...

I am just uploading camlzip 1.01-1, which implements all the new features i
introduced for ocaml and the dllxx.so handling.

Please have a look at it if you are maintaining an ocaml library package, and
comment as needed, and take it as example for your work.

I think it is a small enough library to provide a good test bed for the
library stuff, as it uses no compilcated things, and is small enough so that
anyone can easily identify the parts needed for their own packages.

A last note about the naming scheme, ... i am not sure i am entirely convinced
about this, but i did choose :

libzip-ocaml and libzip-ocaml-dev.

The reason that made me choose the libzip name instead of the libcamlzip, is
that camlzip installs its libs into the CAMLDIR/zip directory. IF not, i would
have choosen libcamlzip, in order to not introduce more confusion to our
users. Maybe this is the better idea anyway, don't know. Will libimages-ocaml
or libcamlimages-ocaml be the best name ? I think the latest one, since it is
the widely known one, but then camlimages installs under CAMLDIR/camlimages.

Anyway, please test and enjoy ...

(This makes ones less package that hinders ocaml to enter testing, i will do
the next ones in the next days, hopefully before the 10 days delay that ocaml
needs).