Re: camlzip 1.01-1 uploaded ...

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 03:41:37PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> Please have a look at it if you are maintaining an ocaml library package, and
> comment as needed, and take it as example for your work.

Ok I will look at it and use as an example for the set of libraries I
maintain.

BTW what do you do to rename the camlzip package in libzip-ocaml? That
is, how I manage the renaming? Have I to simply rename the binary
packages leaving source packages as they are or I have to create a new
source package (with related delay for new packages) and ask the release
manager to remove the old package?

> users. Maybe this is the better idea anyway, don't know. Will libimages-ocaml
> or libcamlimages-ocaml be the best name ? I think the latest one, since it is
> the widely known one, but then camlimages installs under CAMLDIR/camlimages.

I agree, I will probably choose libcamlimages-ocaml as new camlimages
package name.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney