Re: zoggy package ?

On 18 Dec 2001 21:15:48 +0100
jerome.marant@free.fr (Jérôme Marant) wrote:

>     Is it me or noone is able to parse my posts on this list?
>     I've sent some messages (among them this one in which I'm
>     proposing to help you on packaging ocaml programs) and I got
>     quite no reply while others do.
>     I'm currently wondering whether I'm on almost everyone's ignore
>     list and why it would be so.

There is no problem with your offer (thanks!) but I suppose
that "we" expected that _you_ choose the package(s) that fit
your needs/skills/...

If it can helps you making your choice take a look at :
http://www3.inrets.fr/estas/mariano/MyDebian/OCamlDebian/

(there is also camlimage (don't think it is listed on the previous
page))

see also (except camlidl)
http://www3.inrets.fr/estas/mariano/MyDebian/Packages/Available

(when I say "available", I mean for "adoption par someone" ;-)

cheers

--
# mailto:Georges.Mariano@inrets.fr     tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Élisée Reclus         fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59