Re: Helen Koike: Declaration of intent

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 7:43 PM, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:

> Not sure, that would be up to DSA, but I can't imagine them turning down
> somebody if the cd team allow them.

I don't speak for the rest of DSA but I would personally like to
confine the use of guest accounts to the porterboxen. If we can trust
someone enough to have access to core machines, we trust them enough
to be a Debian member and it doesn't make sense to workaround the
membership process by granting guest access.

I'm not in the teams where Helen has been working but watching from
afar, full Debian membership (no idea about upload access) seems
appropriate to me given her level of work.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise