Re: Helen Koike: Declaration of intent

On 08/03/2018 07:43 PM, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 03, 2018 at 05:42:19PM +0800, Helen Koike wrote:
[...]
>> Not much, but as a DD NON-uploader, I thought that interacting with
>> packages was not the focus. Could you please clarify what a DD_NU is about?
>
> See https://www.debian.org/vote/2010/vote_002 which is the relevant
> GR that introduced non-uploading DD.  Pretty much this is about
> recognizing people that work on Debian but don't do packaging work,
> therefore they don't need uploading rights to the archive.
>
> The fact that you are asking this is not particularly inspiring to me,
> but considering the surrounding contributions and how many people
> supports you, I guess it's fine even if you don't know what you are
> applying for, I suppose… :)

Actually I know about what dd_nu is about (GRs, votes, recognition...),
the question was:

"do I need to be active in bts to be dd_nu (because this was conflicting
about what I knew regarding dd_nu)? if yes, then please clarify what is
expected from a dd_nu regarding packages",

but I wrote this message before you replied again, and you already
clarified it and this was all a misunderstanding :)

Thanks again
Helen