Re: Helen Koike: Declaration of intent

On Sat, Aug 04, 2018 at 08:58:36PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> I don't speak for the rest of DSA but I would personally like to
> confine the use of guest accounts to the porterboxen. If we can trust
> someone enough to have access to core machines, we trust them enough
> to be a Debian member and it doesn't make sense to workaround the
> membership process by granting guest access.

Just as a data point: I had been granted the 'qa' unix group before (ok,
only few months) I was a DD (and with that I had access to things like
quantz.d.o which does have private things like the MIA db without being
a Project Member).

But your point is valid.  Also, now the problem doesn't exist anymore,
so let's talk about this whenever another similar case comes around in
the future? :)

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo