Re: Debian Maintainer application

First of all thanks to everybody who commented on the subject.
I've been very busy lately because of final examinations hence why I didn't
reply before.

Adeodato Simó wrote:

> On the other hand, as an addendum, I have the impression that it could
> be wiser to revisit DM for Raphael at some point in the future. I'm not
> familiar with his packaging skills, but following from his efforts in
> other areas, I see him as very enthusiastic and with abilities, but not
> completely there yet. I encourage him to continue like this, and bring
> this up again later, or try to get somebody who knows his packaging to
> speak for him in this thread (afaics there hasn't been anybody).
> (Raphael, I hope you don't get disappointed by this paragraph, and I'd
> be more than happy to be proven wrong in my other activities ->
> packaging skills deduction.)

I'm not disappointed at all, I just would like if someone could give me some
hints on what should I focus a little more :).

> Cheers,

Sincerely,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.