Re: DM application (yes, once again)

On Mon, Jan 14, 2008 at 02:23:54PM +0100, David Paleino wrote:
> The nearest DD is about 1000 (probably more) km away. I have no chance to
> meet any DD in the near future.
> This is the *only* available connection between me and the Debian keyring.
> Doesn't it suffice?

No, I don't think so. If you're key was signed by three other people,
each of whom had their key signed by a DD, it'd be more plausible.

Presuming that's too difficult (it seems to have been tough enough
getting one signature), you could try to arrange for a DD to come visit
you -- maybe arrange someone from Debian-Med to give a talk at Palermo
LUG or similar? A return flight from Rome seems to be about 100 euros,
which Debian or the LUG might be able to cover. If there're universities
around who'd be interested in a talk, they might be able to help with
logistics too.

Otherwise, getting the NM last-resort check would suffice, but since you
don't have an AM yet by the looks, that'll likely take a while too.

Cheers,
aj