Re: Search Debian New Maintainers

Hi Enrico,

Again, as spoken before, question 3 (like all questionnaire) is not
compulsory. Feel free to ignore it if you like or to specify their
response.

Important to say that, so far, I couldn´t find any material or
research about the motivations that leads someone to become a Debian
Developer so I decided to try and figure out this aspect from Debian
Developers. Unfortunately, probably because of the question 3 limited
options, some people found this question insulting or an attempt to
create a stereotype to Debian Developers. But I truly can tell to you
and to all Debian Developers that this is not the intention of this
questionnaire. The true intention of this questionnaire is to add some
merit to a scientific research and nothing more than that.

To conclude, I´d like to say that all yours comments are really
helping me out. Thanks!

Bye,
Keila