Re: Search Debian New Maintainers

Dear Steve,

Thanks for your help and all your relevant comments. First, I´d like
to clarify that I´m asking about the New Maintainer Process which
people become a  Debian Developer. You are right when you say that all
Debian Developers were new at one point in time, but I am looking for
Debian Developers who passed through the New Maintainer Process in the
last 12 months (1 year).

About the question 3, I apologise if you felt insulted. It really
wasn´t my intention. Fell free to ignore the question if you want. But
it´s important to say that this question will help me to determine
what drives someone to become a Debian Developer even through such
hard process as the New Maintainer Process.

Thanks Again,
Keila