Re: Advocate DM: Jose Parrella

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 09:17:43AM +0100, Pierre Habouzit wrote:
> > If I understand properly, people are against NMs becoming DMs, even for
> > a short period of time, because they really should become DDs, and the
>
>   Not any NM, this particular NM (and around 30 other like him) is at
> the stage where they should get their account, only waiting for James.
> Why are people adding them to the DM keyring instead of kicking James
> where he deserves ?

Because Debian is mostly about "Do what you're interested in".  If those
people are interested in adding people to the DM keyring, let them do
it.  I fail to see how you think you should know better than themselves
how to spend their time on Debian.

In the meantime, you et al. can kick James all you want yourself, as you
seem to be very interested in that.

Michael