Re: Advocate DM: Jose Parrella

[Resending signed, dont know why i missed that earlier]

On 11205 March 1977, David Moreno Garza wrote:

> I'm hereby advocating Jose Parrella [1] as a DM while he waits in the
> NM-queue.

While I agree with Jose getting upload rights I veto his inclusion into
the DM keyring, for the sole reason that he is already past me and
"only" waits for James to do the last step of adding his key and giving
Jose his login details.

That same reason is true for all the other nearly 30 persons currently
in that queue. DM should step in somewhere between P&P1 and P&P2 for
NMs.

--
bye Joerg
NM-fun: