Re: Advocate DM: Jose Parrella

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 11:24:11AM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:

> Because Debian is mostly about "Do what you're interested in".  If those
> people are interested in adding people to the DM keyring, let them do
> it.

100% agree.

Plus, I think that if many clever solutions have started as workarounds,
then it's stupid to stifle a workaround while waiting for a clever
solution to arrive.

So, as I said with Miriam, I support José as a DM even if I too would
have liked to see his account created long ago.

Ciao,

Enrico