Re: DM advocacy message for Martín Ferrari

> True, however it is not okay to NOT subscribe to debian-devel-announce. And
> the GRs are announced there. You are quite entitled to not care about a GR,
> but you are to know they exist.

Yes, I know the debian-devel-announce mailing list, but efectively I'm
not susbcribe on it.

I think although should be good is not an obligation to subscribe on
all list. I'm subscribe on many others.

I think the better way is to do the announce in debian-devel-announce,
but when we need to send in other list to write a reference (or link)
about what announce or new resolution we are talking about.

Regards,

--
Anibal Avelar (FixXxeR) http://fixxxer.cc
GPG: 83B64656 - C143 4AD8 B017 53FA B742  D6AA CEEA F9F3 83B6 4656