Re: DM advocacy message for Martín Ferrari

> Martín would be a great asset to the project's new maintainers' keyring
> while we get to finish his usual New Maintainer process.

Sorry, but I disagree. The process is the same for all. We can't do
any exceptions with anything although under whatever conditions.
Because after with email than it  other people will try to do the
same.

If others are waiting with the same contributions, why do we should do
exceptions?

I have two years waiting too, I sometimes have to find sponsors for my
packages in #debian-mentors or mentors.debian.net. Is difficult, but I
know while I don't have my account I don't have another option.

"his usual sponsors are not around." Yes, I have the same problem.

Just to be right. I think.

Regards.

--
Anibal Avelar (FixXxeR) http://fixxxer.cc
GPG: 83B64656 - C143 4AD8 B017 53FA B742  D6AA CEEA F9F3 83B6 4656