Re: AM Report for Week Ending 08 Dec 2002

* Marcelo E. Magallon <mmagallo@debian.org> [2002-12-11 18:20]:
> I know, but I think you understood quite well what I meant.

No, obviously I didn't.  I think I know most AMs fairly well and I get
some information about NMs from their advocate.  I'm fairly happy with
the current situation, I don't really see how check boxes would help.

I mean... you wanted an automatic NM assigment system.  While I don't
claim the current system is perfect, I think it's way better than any
automatic system would ever be.

And now you're arguing against an automatic NM assigment system or
what?
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com