Re: AM Report for Week Ending 08 Dec 2002

* "Marcelo E. Magallon"

| On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 10:41:55PM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
|
|  > At least for Petter and Martin, I think they were fast-tracked at my
|  > request because of their work on debian-installer.
|
|  Well, I guess I can live with that.  Some people are more equal than
|  others, but that's hardly news.

What I'd like to see in that is that this could be flagged somehow --
most of the NMs and such I've talked about don't mind much that some
others are fast-tracked.  They just want to know that the others were
fast-tracked and it's not themselves who got «left behind».  So, my
humble suggestion is that if an NM is fast-tracked, it should be noted
in the «Notes» field on the applicants page.  Just adding
«Fast-tracked due to debian-installer» or «Fast-tracked due to
$some_other_reason» would be enough.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-