Re: Non-Session-Manager

Hi Rosea,

On 06/03/2020 21:54, rosea.grammostola wrote:

> Does someone wants to package NSM without NTK, but with purely FLTK for
> Debian?
>

> I've good contacts with upstream developer, so I'm able to help to get
> things clear for packaging, like I proved already with the quote above ;)

That sounds like a reasonable plan.

I am very busy at the moment, and I am in the process of dropping some
of the packages that I was maintaining, and concentrating on packages in
the Ubuntu Studio seeds, or ones that I use myself.

But I would be happy to co-maintain it with you. I just cannot promise
that I can help very much over the coming months.

--
Regards,

Ross Gammon
FBEE 0190 904F 1EA0 BA6A  300E 53FE 7BBD A689 10FC