Re: mirror.inter.net.il and its upstream ftp.uk.d.o (was: Changes in the Israeli mirrors for Debian)

Simon Paillard (simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr) wrote on 10 June 2007 20:25:
 >http://www.debian.org/mirrors/ftpmirror must be read, and anonftpsync
 >should be used.

It seems you caught another one not using anonftpsync :-)
Perhaps ftp.uk could also fix the trace file name.

We had the trace file name problem too. In fact, it's rather frequent.
I've included a config variable in our anonftpsync for this. Perhaps
it could also be included in the official version?