Re: Changes in the Israeli mirrors for Debian

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 07:56:41PM +0300, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Simon Paillard wrote:
> >On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 01:29:17AM +0300, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> > > mirror.hamakor.org.il will go down in the next few days, due to hosting problems.
> > You mean definitely ?
>
> Yes  - definitely. It's already down.

mirror.hamakor.org.il removed from the list.

> > According the list, debian.co.il mirrors from mirror.hamakor.org.
> Well, they'll have to change that ...

Ok, I've just noticed them.

> >>2. http://mirror.isoc.org.il/pub/debian/ which has amd64 and i386 packages.
> >For this one, the admin should add it: http://debian.org/mirrors/submit
>
> OK. I get :
>
> The following entries were submitted: Submission-Type: new
>
> Site: mirror.isoc.org.il
> Type: leaf
> Archive-http: /pub/debian/
> CDImage-http: /pub/debian-cd/

The upstream mirror, the contact info are also needed.

> A proper project/trace directory was not found on the HTTP server.
>
> The error message returned was: 404 Not Found
>
> If you don't understand this error message, please contact us.
>
> Entry not submitted!
>
> Although http://mirror.isoc.org.il/pub/debian/project/trace/ is there.
> And I tried to access it from gluck.d.o and it went fine. Could you
> check?

There is no local trace file at http://mirror.isoc.org.il/pub/debian/project/trace/
I think that is the reason for the error.
Maybe Joy can make the error message a bit more clear ?

http://www.debian.org/mirrors/ftpmirror must be read, and anonftpsync
should be used.

Regards,