mirror.inter.net.il and its upstream ftp.uk.d.o (was: Changes in the Israeli mirrors for Debian)

Hello Imri,

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 09:06:24PM +0300, Imri Zvik wrote:
> The mirror has been running for the past month with a more redundant RAID configuration (on expense of storage area, of course :( ).
>
> 1. The IPv6 addresses will be either removed or utilized by the end of this week.

Good.

> 2. The non-US directories were synced from
> ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/, using the official anonftpsync
> script.

Ok, so that is a issue specific to ftp.uk.d.o, whose admin is in CC.

Phil, could you remove these extra non-us and non-US directories that
are present under http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ ?

> Should I use another upstream server to sync from?

You don't need to change your upstream mirror, unless you find a faster
one for you :-)

Regards,