Re: Lemote YeeLoong (Loongson 2F) in Squeeze

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 11:49:29 +0000
Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir@cohens.org.il> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 01:47:06PM +0000, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
>
> > As I want to aim for a system supported in squeeze: any idea if
> > squeeze would have 2.6.32 or 2.6.33?
>
> Ping?

Co-operation and version synchronisation with other distributions

This discussion involved timing of the Debian freeze and what
implications this might have on the kernel version selected for
squeeze. The version selected by other distributions was also
discussed.

In conclusion the 2.6.32 release will probably be the initial kernel
version shipped with squeeze.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.devel.announce/1407

At the risk of being unkind, surely you could have found it in 4 days?
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au