Re: Lemote eeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch

On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 09:47 +0800, fxzhang@ict.ac.cn wrote:
> Please give the system version(cat /etc/debian_version) and the machine
> descript(model/color/serial number printed in the motherboard side battery
> connector).
>
> We will try to reproduce.

loongson@debian:~$ cat /etc/debian_version
lenny/sid
loongson@debian:~$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list
#deb http://dev.lemote.com/debian-loongson loongson main contrib non-free
#deb http://dev.lemote.com/debian testing main contrib non-free

deb http://www.lemote.com/debian-testing testing main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://www.lemote.com/debian-testing testing main contrib non-free
loongson@debian:~$ cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.27.1 (yh@debian) (gcc version 3.4.6) #128 Fri Dec 19 18:57:57 CST 2008

Model number is "IL2A", notebook is black with stars.
Serial number is CCSIL2A839000A6

I've hopefully been able to do some more work without freeze by putting
the laptop upside down do give the fan more efficiency. I suspect
temperature issues, is there any thermal sensor available
from Linux?

Laurent