Re: Lemote eeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch

Il giorno lun, 19/01/2009 alle 12.27 +0100, Laurent GUERBY ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> I purchased a Lemote YeeLoong 8089 mips based notebook to put it in the
> GCC Compile Farm: http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm
>
> It comes with lenny/sid and repository:
>
> deb http://www.lemote.com/debian-testing testing main contrib non-free

I am currently testing the fuloong mini with 2e processor. I mirrored
locally the complete openrays archive, since istalling lenny was not
working at all. I may give you access to my mirror, if you want (it is
connected to a 2mbit/s line).

BTW, do you know the differences between 8089 and longsoon 2e?

Bye,
Giuseppe