Re: Lemote eeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 16:11 +0800, fxzhang@ict.ac.cn wrote:

> > I currently have stability problem: when I launch the GCC testsuite
> > the lemote hangs after a while, screen is black (but not blank),
> > keyboard has no effect and according to ssh tail -f nothing in kern.log.
> You mean it is still alive and can be sshed into?

No ping and no ssh (the .log was seen through a remote ssh connection
which was cut).

FWIW I just noticed after the reboot:

debian:/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0# cat crash_notes
be19ab80

> Maybe you can try to turn off dynamic cpufreq because it is not yet well
> tested.
> echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

I confirm that without load the machine is stable (> 1 day). I'm
now trying again gcc testsuite with the scaling_governor you suggested.

Thanks for your help,

Laurent