Re: Lemote eeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Giuseppe Sacco <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Lemote eeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch
- From: Laurent GUERBY <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:48:52 +0100
- Message-id: <1232538532.14673.916.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <1232364434.14673.837.camel@localhost> <1232437666.12198.7.camel@rays> <1232439318.14673.892.camel@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 16:11 +0800, email@example.com wrote:
> > I currently have stability problem: when I launch the GCC testsuite
> > the lemote hangs after a while, screen is black (but not blank),
> > keyboard has no effect and according to ssh tail -f nothing in kern.log.
> You mean it is still alive and can be sshed into?
No ping and no ssh (the .log was seen through a remote ssh connection
which was cut).
FWIW I just noticed after the reboot:
debian:/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0# cat crash_notes
> Maybe you can try to turn off dynamic cpufreq because it is not yet well
> echo performance > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
I confirm that without load the machine is stable (> 1 day). I'm
now trying again gcc testsuite with the scaling_governor you suggested.
Thanks for your help,