Re: Lemote eeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch
- To: "Laurent GUERBY" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com, "Giuseppe Sacco" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Lemote eeLoong 8089 mips based notebook repository switch
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:47:28 +0800 (CST)
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1232549423.14673.924.camel@localhost>
- References: <1232364434.14673.837.camel@localhost> <1232437666.12198.7.camel@rays> <1232439318.14673.892.camel@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1232538532.14673.916.camel@localhost> <1232549423.14673.924.camel@localhost>
Please give the system version(cat /etc/debian_version) and the machine
descript(model/color/serial number printed in the motherboard side battery
We will try to reproduce.
>> I confirm that without load the machine is stable (> 1 day). I'm
>> now trying again gcc testsuite with the scaling_governor you suggested.
> Machine froze (no ping / no ssh / nothing in kern.log / black screen)
> after 2h06 minutes of ~1 load with scaling_governor at performance. I'm
> retrying with a shell script to record ps fauxwww each second in case it
> will catche something.
> Since my problem looks deterministic any advice on what to look at or
> try welcomed.
> Thanks in advance,
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-mips-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact