Re: Debian on cobalt cube

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:07:38 +0100, "Janko Knops" <polthemol@home.nl> wrote:

>Tried it here with disabling dma, but has no effect what so ever. I can
>upload to the qube without any problems using either samba or vsftpd, but as
>soon as i try to download a file it completely locks up.
>
>Cheers

hi
I basically have no real idea, my thoughts though: maybe if you disable one
eth-interface completely (ifconfig ethX down) it might help - here the
raq2-boxes seem to behave "in order" after dma was disabled - at least for now
:)

regards
Harald Kapper, icq# 36178328         kapper.net, inc.
managing director, owner,            loeblichgasse  6
chief executive officer              1090 vienna, .at
tel +43 1 3195500-0, fax +43 1 3195502, hk@kapper.net
The following Statement is False.
 The previous Statement is True.
     - Welcome to my World -