Re: Debian on cobalt cube

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harald Kapper" <hk@kapper.net>
To: <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: Debian on cobalt cube

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:07:38 +0100, "Janko Knops" <polthemol@home.nl> wrote:

Tried it here with disabling dma, but has no effect what so ever. I can
upload to the qube without any problems using either samba or vsftpd, but as
soon as i try to download a file it completely locks up.

Cheers

hi
I basically have no real idea, my thoughts though: maybe if you disable one
eth-interface completely (ifconfig ethX down) it might help - here the
raq2-boxes seem to behave "in order" after dma was disabled - at least for now
:)

Found it ;) It seems that hdparm refuses to keep my settings over a reboot and probably had a powerdrop here so it was back using dma.

Thnx for the answer

Cheers,

Janko Knops