Re: Changing SONAME in library version

Hi Thibaut,

Thibaut Paumard <mlotpot.news@free.fr> writes:
> Le 14/05/12 15:06, Olе Streicher a écrit :
>> Some of the "out-of-date" excuses, however, result from the SONAME
>> change (libcplcore12 --> libcplcore20), and I don't know hoe to handle
>> them.

> As part of the transition, libcpl*12 will be removed from the archive,
> which will suppress this "excuse" (so don't worry for that yet).

Can't I remove them myself (together with the old esorex and python-cpl
versions) when they all are in unstable?

> However, I don't get the deal will libcext-dev: why is it still at 5.3.1
> whereas libcext0 has been updated to 0.6?

The cause for the RC bug is just that I accidently removed the
libcext-dev section from the debian/control file. Simply re-inserting
does the job (already done in the git repository; not uploaded yet
because of the unresolved FTBS).

Regards

Ole