Re: How to suppress expected lintian warnings?

Hi!

Am 24.11.2011 14:41, schrieb Ole Wolf:

> I actually thought I was required to include a copy of the GPL, but
> removing it is easy. :)

For the binary package take a look at /usr/share/common-licenses/.  And
IMHO should your debian/copyright make it clear, that the GPL is just
for your packaging work, not for the downloaded scripts.

> I'm building the package by simply issuing "debuild," with no options.
> This seems to provide both md5, sha1, and sha256 checksums. Are you
> suggesting I should try to get rid of the md5sums entirely (if so, how),
> or did I misunderstand you?

I'm talking about your postinst-Script, which only checks the md5sums of
the downloaded files.

Best regards,
  Alexander