How to suppress expected lintian warnings?

I'm getting some lintian warnings on one of my packages (at http://mentors.debian.net/package/nemid):

W: nemid: postinst-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig
W: nemid: postrm-has-useless-call-to-ldconfig

The reason is quite evident: the nemid package doesn't include a library; instead, the postinst and postrm scripts download a library from an external web page and call ldconfig afterwards. Lintian obviously can't know that a library is being installed and removed, hence the warning.

How do I suppress this lintian warning without resorting to, e.g., secondary download-and-install scripts that are invoked from postinst and postrm?

Oh, by the way: I'm still looking for a sponsor for the package. :)

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 * 9400 Nørresundby