Re: RFS: mobile-broadband-provider-info (updated package)

Hi Didier (2011.11.24_15:36:37_+0200)
> If we take that path, then we might as well allow usb-modeswitch to download
> its latest "modeswitching" strategies for the 3G dongles that need one. Oh
> and usb-modeswitch could then also update its binary too as "anyone wants
> the latest" anyway.

+1 Didier

Let's not forget, packages like this need to work when you are offline,
and your only connectivity is 3G. They need to be usable from an install
from a stack of Debian DVDs.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera