Re: Please try expo.debian.net -- a replacement for mentors.debian.net

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

* Please tell me if there are features we need before it can replace
 mentors.debian.net.

Arno found one showstopper bug, and I just fixed it.

If there are any others, let me know. Otherwise, about 24 hours from now, I plan to ask signum if we can turn mentors.debian.net off, and make it a debexpo instance.

That will mean losing the existing uploaded packages. But I think that's not such a huge loss.

(If Signum is around, and we can work out a way to do it, I will try to copy the accounts over.)

-- Asheesh.