Re: Please try expo.debian.net -- a replacement for mentors.debian.net

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh@asheesh.org> writes:

> Otherwise, about 24 hours from now, I plan to ask signum if we can
> turn mentors.debian.net off, and make it a debexpo instance.

Gak! I didn't realise the proposal was for existing mentors.debian.net
service to be replaced immediately. In that case, please ensure existing
credentials continue to work for login to the new service.

> (If Signum is around, and we can work out a way to do it, I will try to
> copy the accounts over.)

Thank you in advance.

--
 \       “Everything you read in newspapers is absolutely true, except |
  `\        for that rare story of which you happen to have first-hand |