* Package name    : cr3
  Version         : 3.0.44-05
  Upstream Author : Vadim Lopatin <buggins@fromru.com>
* URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine
* License         : GPL-2
  Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
cr3        - e-book reader

The package appears to be lintian pedantically clean.
The package is written in C++. It's cppcheck clean with a few exceptions
(one case when reference conting is false marked as memory leak, and a
few places in third party code, which is not used for Debian build).
This package builds Cool Reader ebook viewer with Qt based frontend.

My motivation for maintaining this package is the hope that this
application will be useful for debian users.

CoolReader can be considered as competitor of FBReader.
Provides features missing in FBReader: tables, footnotes, CSS styles.

Feature list:
    * Formats: epub (non-DRM), fb2, txt, rtf, html, chm, tcr formats
supported, can read books directly from zip archives
    * Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes
    * Styles can be customized in wide range using external CSS (subset
of
CSS2 and CSS3)
    * Hyphenation dictionaries (from AlReader or FBReader)
    * Pages or scroll view
    * Table of contents
    * Text search
    * Recent books list
    * Bookmarks (including comments or corrections for text range)
    * Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
    * Customizable look & feel, font face/size/weight, colors for text
and
background, images for backgrounds (tiled or stretched)
    * Font kerning, anti-aliasing
    * Optional floating punctuation on right text bound for justified
text
(punctuation and hyphenation signs moved outside right text block bound,
for
better visual alignment)

There are also versions for e-ink based readers (Hanlin V3/V5/V3+/V60,
Azbooka (Hanvon N516+OpenInkpot), Android, Symbian (SmartReader viewer
is
based on CoolReader). Desktop version can be built with wxWidgets based
frontend instead of Qt based one.

Screenshots are available on http://www.coolreader.org/

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cr3/cr3_3.0.44-05.dsc

Kind regards
 Vadim Lopatin

13/02/2011 в 18:16 -0200, Rogério Brito: