Re: RFS: free42

Le lundi 20 décembre 2010 à 13:07 +0100, Etienne Millon a écrit :
> On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 10:44:15AM -0500, Jean Schurger wrote:
> > Hi, i've updated the packages, can you have a look ?
> >
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/free42/free42_1.4.66-1.dsc
> >
> > Jean.
>
> Hello,
>
> It seems good to me. It builds in a clean chroot, and is lintian clean
> upto -E. debian/rules can probably be simplified with compat level 7
> (dh $@) but works as is.
>
> Minor nitpicks :
>
>   - The quote from upstream in debian/copyright should probably be
>     wrapped.
>
>   - In your manpage, I don't think that you have to put that much
>     whitespace (see attached patch).

Hi,
Thanks for your patch. I've "quoted" the copyright quotes as suggested.

I would like to simplify the debian/rules using (dh $@) but i think i
don't understand clearly what is mean. Upstream sources does not use
autotools. Is (dh $@) still applicable ? I think i'm missing something.

Jean.

--
Jean Schurger